Thursday, February 14, 2008

We're being held hostage by boxes

 
Here's the baby's room right now. It used to be my favorite room in the house because it was always so clean and organized
 
Here's where the boxes from storage went (the family/living room). After going down the path and up a flight of stairs no one wanted to find a convenient spot. I'm just thankful for my great volunteers. Love you guys!
 
Here's the kitchen. It's nice to have that space put to good use. Thanks mom for packing my kitchen! Notice my poor child being neglected, having to provide his own entertainment (music) and feeding himself.
 
Posted by Picasa
In fact, Weston has been in charge of packing most these boxes. I told him anything he wants to keep he better pack himself :-). This particular box has his sister in it. I don't know if he wants to keep her, or just doesn't want to sit by her on the plane....hmm, who else can we box up.

On the up side, the kids enjoy playing in the boxes. By the way, Emma is neither drugged nor sleeping, she's just as unphotogenic as her mother (notice there are no pics of me here). Although I could make a good story, with Weston playing the bad guy, if I put this pic before the last one.

1 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

oh wonderful, good job rochelle, packing all those boxes, boy have you been busy busy! i hope the move goes well, i'm sure you'll be glad when it's all over!