Friday, February 22, 2008

Our Week in Review

Well, here's a bunch of pics. to appease you daily blog checkers who are ready to give up on me (I'll pretend there are some). We moved this week and just got our internet up today, so here's some of the highlights from the last week. I'll take some pics of our new home when it is camera worthy :-)

Andrew enjoys playing in the walker and sucking on his hand. His siblings love pulling him around in this walker and Weston keeps sneeking into it when I'm not looking. He had his face on the kitchen floor with his feet stuck in the walker when I found him yesterday.
We enjoyed our last Sunday dinner with the Steeds at Shayla's house where Jamie tossed Cameron around.
Any time Weston got into the van he'd run for the driver's seat to steer and bounce around. When he snuck out of my parent's house we found him "driving" the car ( and you thought only teenage boys try sneeking out and stealing their parents' cars)
The kids zoned out on Little Einsteins while the movers unloaded all our junk.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shayla said...

No need to lie to yourself...There really are people who have checked your blog everyday waiting for an update! Thanks for all the pictures. We are certainly glad to hear about your safe arrival and we look forward to more sweet pictures from Douglasville!

Jodi Jean said...

hurrah, i'm glad the move went well! love the pictures!