Well, Andrew is 6 months today! For those of you who didn't send a card, I forgive you :). Things have been so busy the last 8 months I didn't even notice my baby was growing up. I realized I was still putting some newborn clothes on him that he didn't really fit in and went to pull out bigger clothes and was surprised to see how well he fit in his 6 months clothes. Oh, I guess that makes sense, he is 6 months now. He certainly acts 6 months. He's the most active lil' baby running and scootchin all over the place as fast as his older siblings. I'm amazed at his perseverence and cuteness! I can't get enough of him! So glad we're on the Lord's timing and not ours because I'm so lovin' him in our family! After a rather dramatic entry into this world I was amazed at how very healthy and beautiful Andrew was and immediately fell in love and he only gets better with time! Had I known before hand all the events and circumstances that would be happening a year ago I woud have said that a baby would be really bad timing, but it's been surprisingly exactly the heavenly reminder I needed. So, now I'm gushing, let me wrap this up. So in honor of Andrew (and for my mother who says she won't recognize him anymore), I've posted a limited time only Andrew slide. If you would like to see the enlarged pics and/or captions visit my web album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/littlerockqueen/Andrew6Months
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Andrew's 1/2 Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
holy moley, 6 months already!! sheesh it goes by fast!!
happy birthday andrew!!!!!
Aw, I LOVE the slideshow. You're such a cute mom. I love this blog.
I am also very glad that Andrew joined your family! He is such a sweet little thing. And very photogenic! Those are some awesome pictures of him in the slideshow. Give him a 6-month kiss for me! (That is, a kiss in honor of his half birthday. You don't have to hold your lips to his cheek for 6 months).
Love you Andrew!
Post a Comment