Dr. Emma does a lot of "finking." She often sits down on the couch quietly and just finks and gets frustrated if this finking is interrupted. "I'm just finkin," she'll say when asked what she's doing. So here's her thoughts today:Emma- "What should we do today? Should we fink."
Mom- "That's probably a good idea."
Emma- "Mom, you can fink about mermaids if you want. You want to fink about mermaids? You can fink about Ariel. I'm finkin about Ariel.
Dad- "Hey Mom, can I fink about Ariel?"
Mom- "No."
Emma- "No, you can't fink about mermaids, you fink about German music. Andrew, you fink about lots of babies. Weston will fink about cars."
So, if you want to know what to think about, just ask Dr. Emma, she has all the answers.
6 comments:
So if her finking (or anyone else's for that matter) is in the past, is the correct conjugation "fought" or "fank" or "funk"?
I funk about Ariel all day today and just couldn't figure anyfing out. Maybe next week I'll solely fink about thairies, thlowers, and thancy fings.
hehe ... i can't wait for aidan to start talking. i love hearing what my neices and nephews have to say!!
I'm finking this girl should be published. She needs an outlet for her foughts because she's threaking hillarious! So thull of character!! I'm still recovering from her spicey bum fought!
I love that finker!
Post a Comment