I asked Emma to tell me the Easter Story. She gave a fairly accurate account of the major events, telling me he rode on a donkey and the people had leaves and someone got a sword on their ear and then (mysteriously) there was some red stuff, and Jesus said a prayer. I was feeling pretty good that my daughter was getting the true Easter spirit in her own 4-year-old way, and then she got to the end:"And the lady was sad, because she thought he was dead, but he wasn't dead. They were happy because they went outside and there were eggs. And so it was Easter."
6 comments:
hahaha! i miss her stories... one time she told me a story about crazy eyed lady bugs and she said i was super man, a girl super man.
I think she misses having your family to perform for. I don't think she'll ever find such a captive and supportive audience!
ha ha! I'm still laughing. I love Dr. Emma.
So I have this idea. In addition to the Dr. Emma's that you've posted already, you should compile a big bunch of these treasures and make books for all of us for Christmas. I would love to place "Best of Dr. Emma" on my bookshelf!!
That's a cool idea! For you it will be done, everyone else can buy a copy.
hehe ... duh!! everyone knows easter is all about the EGGS!!
Post a Comment