I sent this e-mail to my brother:
How's your photo-shopping skills? I love Emma and Weston's faces in my blog header pic. but Andrew just looks weird, not a true representation of the cute babe he is. Is there any way to replace just his head so I can pretend that I finally got a decent pic of all my kids together?Love,Rochelle
And this is what I got in return. What do you think: have we found my new header? Andrew's certainly looking more Cannon-like (but not in a very flattering way).
5 comments:
Ha ha, I love the curly hair!
Wow! That totally looks like Jesse :)
That ear is crackin' me up.
hehe ... jesse or nate?
LOVE the picture, i think this is the one you need to use!
it's totally CRACKING me up!
This is the work of Jesse. Nate takes great pics, but Jesse's the one who makes them funny.
Post a Comment