Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Weston Tells it Like it is

(Weston's version of Dr. Emma)
When Weston woke up this morning he ran out to look for Daddy. When he realized he was gone he told me, "Daddy's wookin (working), he's makin sakes (snakes)." I laughed picturing Jamie at a dek with a canister of playdough, rolling out snakes. Maybe when he's been on the job long enough they'll promote him to the more complicated mammal department. Though I admit I don't entirely understand what it is Jamie does, somehow I don't think it involves playdough or snakes.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shayla said...

I can't look at this picture without laughing. And snakes?!? What in the world? I can't wait till BB starts saying crazy things.

Jodi Jean said...

seriously, sooo cute. i can't wait 'til aidan starts talking. the cutest thing he says now is "choo choo" which actually means thank you. or he shakes his finger at me and says "na na" (no no).

Corey said...

I don't know... snakes could be an accurate assessment depending on the client.