Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dr. Emma's Quote of the Day

Emma got in trouble for hitting, so I took her to time out and told her to think about how to be nice (lame, I know). After a moment I noticed she was very quiet and asked her what she was doing.
"I'm just finking about petting Weston's hair nice and giving Weston soft hugs, that's what I'm finking about."

3 comments:

Shayla said...

Did you promptly ended her time out session after that? That is too sweet! I bet she was looking so innocent with her big brown eyes when she said that too. Love that girl!

eBN said...

I was finking on the fleur about the der and the grr. THAT is the best!!

Gina Rochelle said...

To Shayla- yes, the lesson was learned (by both of us) and the time out was over.
To Brent- spoken like a true Emma follower