My brother Nate visited us last weekend. He's working in Alpharetta this week so he came out early to spend some time with his favorite sister (sorry you had to find out this way Brooke). He told me he needed to throw the kids around to maintain his favorite uncle status. I'm not sure how successful he was with Weston calling him Cameron all weekend, but Emma was screaming for Nate all day, so not all is lost. We took him to the Georgia Aquarium Saturday. It was very cool!
I'm sure this is very unsanitary, but cute. Weston just wanted to be as close to the action as possible
They had really cool exhibits we enjoyed! This huge tank curved overhead and had a tunnel through the middle
Ooh, look at all the fishies.
Nate got a new camera for Christmas and was learning how to use it. Wiggly kids and strange aquarium lighting is a perfect practice ground. He got some really good pics. I wish you could see those instead Emma in the tank, well sorta

4 comments:
some of the pictures aren't showing for me, but it sounds like you had a great time! how fun for nate to come and visit!
all emma needs now is to write "not penny's boat" on her hand and that shot would make my year
ah man, wish I had thought of that. WE'll take you there when you visit and we'll try again.
Yes, we'll have to go there when we come visit y'all. Brighton would love that place! And I don't know what you're talking about "I wish you could see [Nate's pictures] instead." Those are great shots you took! I love the one of Weston's face pressed up to the glass. What a cutie!
Post a Comment