1. Jobs I have had:
Cold Stoner (as in the creamery), Blockbuster, Nanny, Lamar's Donuts, temp. flower shop, Things Remembered (retail-engraving), 1st grade teacher, mom
2. All the places I have lived: Las Vegas; Chicago; Bellflower, CA (for 3 months); Douglasville, GA
l3. Four movies that I love:
Ever After, M. Night Shyamalan movies, The Importance of Being Earnest, The Incredibles
4. Four favorite foods:
Fettucine Alfredo, anything with caramel and/or peanut butter, Mexican, Triscuits (have you tried their new flavors? yummy)
5. Four weird things about me:
I actually like being home, not in the stay-home-mom sense (although I do enjoy that), but actually physically being home. I don't go crazy being "stuck" at home several days in a row (or maybe I just tell myself that to cope with not having a car)
I have arthritis. Yes, I know I'm only 25, but my hands and wrists don't work very good anymore.
I don't enjoy shopping. I like getting new things, but I hate the shopping experience and avoid it when possible. Maybe it has to do with me being a cheapskate or just lazy.
I like sloppy baby kisses and smelly baby feet
6. Four favorite TV shows:
LOST (only show I really follow), American Idol, House, Pushing Daisies (the 3 episodes I saw were fun)
7. Four places I'd love to go:
Germany
New York
Switzerland again, but with my husband this time
Austria
8. People I tag:
Emily, Allison, and Mandy
Thursday, March 6, 2008
I've Been Tagged
Posted by Gina Rochelle at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hehe ... i thought i was the only person who absolutely ADORES the importance of being earnest, one of my faves!!
i LOVE LOST as well, i just posted about it actually, and i've posted about pushing daisies, love love love that show!
I too am a TIOBE-ite. I just watched it the other day and laughed to death (not really to death though, no reason to be startled!). I always forget how funny it is. Pierce Brosnan's Much Ado About Nothing is also one you have to watch straightway after for the full effect.
Oh yeah, Gina, baby feet? Man... Brighton's smell like dead bodies (mostly just like formaldehyde)...how do I know? There was this girl in my dance class at BYU who worked in the cadaver lab right before class... yeah I was HER partner. She at least danced well, I bet she is writing a blog post about the terrible dancer she had as a partner... karma. Woolf.
haha I got to say though, I think it's just newborn feet, once they start touching the ground they're no good. And yes TIOBE is good, but the funny thing is I don't own it or Ever After. They are movies our parents owned so I figured we didn't need to own them, just borrow them whenever we needed a fix. One more thing to miss about being in Vegas (along with calling my dad to DVR shows we can't catch)
Post a Comment