It's hard being the little guy, but at least no one expects you to be discreet.
sure hope that was prunes 'n' fiber you were feedin' him! =)
funny funny funny
How in the world do you catch such funny things on video? Seems like every time we try and capture something cool we get a whole lot of boringness.I've shown this video to Brighton a few times and he always yells back when Andrew gets going. It's funny.
yeah, it's hard to catch anything good, but this clip is just the end of a long battle so I had plenty of time to grab a camera. Poor guy
poor kid!i love how his whole face is turning red, aidan does that as well! sheesh
That is too funny...you have to love little ones!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
sure hope that was prunes 'n' fiber you were feedin' him! =)
funny funny funny
How in the world do you catch such funny things on video? Seems like every time we try and capture something cool we get a whole lot of boringness.
I've shown this video to Brighton a few times and he always yells back when Andrew gets going. It's funny.
yeah, it's hard to catch anything good, but this clip is just the end of a long battle so I had plenty of time to grab a camera. Poor guy
poor kid!
i love how his whole face is turning red, aidan does that as well! sheesh
That is too funny...you have to love little ones!
Post a Comment