Emma- "Mom, do you want to know what I dreamed about."
Mom-"Sure Emma. Tell me your dream."
Emma- "I dreamed that there was two goldfish and a meatball in the toilet and you kept flushing and flushing and it wouldn't go down because it was stuck. Then I dreamed that there were hearts flying in the sky and it was gettting dark so you said 'say goodbye hearts'. "
Mom-"wow, that's pretty weird."
Emma- "sometimes I have weird dreams, and sometimes I have nice dreams and sometimes I just have crazy dreams."
Mom- "Yeah, sometimes I have weird dreams too."
Emma- "Did you dream about a meatball too!?"
Now it's time to send in your foughts on Dr. Emma, because I do this for you guys: #1 Do you want to see the same pic. on every post or should I start putting one that relates to the topic of the day? #2 Do you just want a quick quote (I know some of you visit many blogs) or do you like the stories? #3 Any other comments, ideas, and suggestions are welcome and appreciated

15 comments:
We think you should keep that picture, whenever we see it we know that there is something interesting/funny about Emma. We also enjoy both the stories and the quotes.
Nicole and I miss the opportunity that we had to have Emma in our primary class, she always made us smile.
I LOVE Dr. Emma, and I don't care what picture you use, I just think the stories are HILARIOUS!
yeah, that's why I use the same pic (so people will quickly know it's Dr. Emma). I'm glad other people enjoy this little girl as much as we do. I miss having Emma in your class Andersons! She was always excited for primary and you helped instill her love of the gospel. I don't even know her teachers names now.
#1) I say a Dr. Emma post isn't complete without the Dr. Emma picture. Now if you wanted to attach another picture (of a meatball, for example), that would be fine too!
#2) Definitely keep the stories coming.
#3) As mentioned before, make sure you're keeping a hard copy of all these goodies as well. Wouldn't want any of them to tragically fall through technological cracks.
Thanks Dr. Emma for bringing a smile to our faces time after time!
I love the picture and the stories. The more details the better, kids are so funny sometimes.
I love Dr. Emma too. When I see the picture I'm always prepared for a good laugh. I love documenting the funny things my kids say (both for posterity and entertainment value) but I love and appreciate the funny sayings of other kids just as much! - It's always a good reminder that being a mom is highly entertaining and great!
You couldn't post ENOUGH of Dr. Emma - or the rest of your family for that matter! I love you guys!
here here, stick with Dr. Emma, especially because I have glasses just like the ones she's wearing.
I wholeheartedly agree with everything mentioned above. Dr. Emma is awsome...you take such great pictures of you family and write about the best moments from you life. So funny!
Don't change a thing... Reading Dr Emma is one of the highlights of my day... Same pic... Stories or quotes, it doesn't really matter. Everything she does is great. Also, would you please ask Dr. Emma what I should be finking about?
i agree with what shayla said! "ditto"
Corey,
I asked Dr. Emma what Uncle Corey should be finkin about and she said "he needs to fink about us needs to come to his house." So, I guess we'll see you tomorrow. Anyone else that wants to know what to fink I'm sure she'll tell you your thoughts should revolve around her in one way or another. She is after all the leader of the world.
Truly inspirational...
Thanks for your comments! Sometimes I wonder if I only appreciate her humor because I'm her mom, but I'm glad I haven't lost my taste.
Bahahahaha! This one totally made me lol! I want to know more! Were the goldfish swimming? They were alive, right? Was the meatball a floatie? Does she like to eat meatballs? I'd love to get the details of her quoates, but the current format is hilarious! I think a relevant pix would satisfy my need for details, but again, the current pix is hilarious. Maybe leave the Dr. Emma pix, but add another of her "in the moment"?
I also would like to know wat Dr. Emma wants me to fink about 2.....i love the original format as well...but i like stories 2..wat eva u want i guess
ps-we miss u in the yw!!!!
-Alexa Shelton
Post a Comment