Today I am grateful for my free turkey!
I was about to go online to find a picture of a turkey but then I remembered I said I don't do that and I thought, "hey, I've got pictures of turkeys." So here's a couple of my little turkeys (and it also goes with Weston and Andrew's gratefuls today).
Remember how I wrote about my food blogs a couple days ago? Well, one of them sent me an e-mail today saying I won one of her free turkeys. I just left a comment. The comment was supposed to be about a favorite Thanksgiving recipe or tradition. So I just wrote about the delicious rolls my mom makes every year that I would be missing (because I have doubts that I can create such yumminess myself). And I won! Okay, so my comment wasn't an amazing award-winning piece of work but I won a turkey! Jamie's not sharing my enthusiasm but I never win anything and this really simplifies my Thanksgiving budget and planning. Hoorah!
Jamie is grateful for second and third notices (don't even ask, long story)
Emma is grateful for Alyssa (her BFF)
Weston is grateful for Andrew
Andrew is grateful for Weston
It was so cute. Weston looked at Andrew and said he was grateful for him and grinned and blushed. Then Andrew piped in excitedly "I'm gatefo for Weston!" And I "aw"ed and kissed the cuties. Then Emma wimpered, "no one said they were grateful for me."

3 comments:
Wow! That is great that you won a turkey! I never win anything, so even if I won a potato I would be ecstatic...but a turkey is so much better!
Oh, and tell Emma that I am grateful for her! Your kids are so adorable.
Haha I'm grateful for Emma as well!
Post a Comment