I'm grateful for our beanbag!
My really awesome and thoughtful sister-in-law sent me this huge "bean"bag (it's actually full of foam). It was a couple years ago and I believe it was for my birthday (and Weston's and Emma's and baby). I was pregnant with stinker boy and she thought I'd need a comfy place to rest my prego butt and later feed my babe. Sweet huh? yeah, she's good that way. We love it and use it all the time! It has provided us a place to snuggle in the mornings, read books, use as a trampoline or slide, a tickle arena, scripture stories at night, best movie seat in the house, holder of sick kids draped in blankets, and all-purpose lounger.
Jamie's grateful for red meat.
Emma's grateful for sharing.
Weston's grateful for spicy sauce.
Andrew's grateful for baseball.
Emma thoughtfully prepared this praiseworthy response (it's all about giving the "right" answer). My boys must have been trying to impress Daddy or something.
3 comments:
Great pic. I agree with Weston, spicy sauce is good stuff.
Yeah, that beanbag is pretty awesome! And really comfy!
I'm not sure what spicy sauce is, but I sure like the sound of it!!
"rest my prego butt"... hahahaha!
i love that you make the rest of the family answer too. and i love their responses. so glad you're doing this again this year!
Post a Comment