I am grateful for my calling
So what do these pictures have to do with my calling?
Absolutely nothing but I had no pictures in my library that relate to my calling.
Sure I could find related pictures on the internet but so could you. But this is the only place you're gonna find pictures of our family and our lives, so I try to post family pics whenever possible. And I realized I never posted pics of my kids' Halloween costumes. Sorry, Andrew wasn't feeling well and kept messing his costume up so only one pic with him.
But I am grateful for my calling. I am now teaching in Relief society out of the Teachings of Joseph Smith book. I've spent my adult church life in Young Women and Primary so this is a good new experience for me. I enjoy teaching, mostly because it improves my study habits and I get to learn so much and increase my testimony in preparation for a lesson. Such a good opportunity to grow spiritually and increase my knowledge. I love learning about the prophet Joseph Smith and his teachings and hearing the insightful comments from the women in Relief Society. I think it's also good for me right now to have a lighter calling load. For one thing, it allows us as a family to support Jamie in his calling as Ward Mission Leader. We are trying to become more of a missionary family. We are grateful for opportunities to serve and the blessings that come!
Jamie is grateful for public transportation
(he started riding the bus and MARTA again today)
Emma is grateful to be drug free
Weston is grateful for family
Andrew is grateful for his cup

2 comments:
Teaching can be great, my most enjoyable and agonizing was 16-17 yr old SS for four years. Brought good treats, too. I learned more than I taught :-)
Did you make Weston's costume? He looks adorable! And I am certainly glad that Emma is drug free as well! Hehe she cracks me up!
Post a Comment