I am grateful for Weston's big eyes
I was looking for a picture for a different subject when I ran across this and in my head I could hear my dad singing "jeepers, creepers, where'd ya get those peepers...". I love Weston's big, brown puppy dog eyes! (although in this pic. they're still blue) They're so fitting for the sweet little guy that he is. Women would kill for those lashes. And if these peepers don't melt ya, wait 'til you see him smile (which for some reason is hard to catch on camera- somber thing) or say something in his cute voice. That's why he was given such kissable cheekys.
Jamie is grateful for mom's jeans
Emma is grateful for healthy living
Weston is grateful for beauties
and Jamie can't remember what Andrew said ( I was at a RS activity)


1 comments:
Why is Jamie grateful for his mom's jeans? :-)
Post a Comment