Sunday, November 22, 2009

Days of Thanksgiving Day # 20

I am grateful Andrew's eager to learn
Two has it's moments but the fun part is that Andrew is really eager to learn. He wants to count and sing everything. He loves to show off his little tidbits of knowledge and say clever things that will get praise. Andrew even likes helping. He knows mommy will be so pleased if he cleans up his toys. Sometimes he likes to put the silverware away (after mom takes care of the knives), I was impressed when he put everything in the right place and as you can see, he thought he was pretty amazing too.
Andrew wants to keep up with the older kids imitating everything they do (for better or worse). It's fun to watch him and Emma dance around the living room singing songs together or see the towers he builds with Weston.
I guess he knows he has some big shoes to fill.
Jamie is grateful for piano
Emma is grateful for a good Thanksgiving
Weston is grateful for Sunday
Andrew is grateful for feet, nose, eyes, arms, head, daddy, lions, and Jesus
(he went on for 10 minutes about what he's grateful for. These are just the ones I could remember. Such a thankful little boy)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ron said...

Remember this love of learning when he's 13 and tells you he hates school. :-/

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I think he is the most adorable child I have ever seen in my entire life. That picture of him in Jamie's (I'm assuming) shoes is soo cute!!