I am grateful
For the Beauty of the Earth
(especially Georgia)
Love, love, love this season here! And yes these pictures are all pictures I took in my own neighborhood (well around our town at least). Imagine what a real photographer could show you. But I get to see the real thing in all it's glory everyday. I don't mind running errands right now. I do have a hard time focusing on the road though with so many bright and beautiful colors catching my eye. I'm begging the trees to preserve some of these beautiful leaves to show my brother when he comes for Thanksgiving. But if not, maybe I can trick his kids into raking up some leaves for me :o)
The colors and variety are just amazing!
I'm also grateful for the beauty of the other seasons. These flowers were on a tree in my yard this summer.
In the spring, everything is so beautiful after it rains. The grass is so green and everything just looks so fresh and bright. I use to love turning onto our street after the rain (in our old neighborhood) and seeing this. Whenever I miss my family or anything Vegas related I look at pics like this to convince myself that I love this beautiful area!
Jamie is grateful for "a wife who is easy on the eyes"
Emma is grateful for church
Weston is grateful for balls
Andrew is grateful for Jesus
(Emma was upset to hear the baby one-up her. She had been so pleased with her excellent answer and was kicking herself for not coming up with this one first. It's all about coming up with the most impressive answer- for Emma anyway. As you can see that is not the case for the rest of us)

3 comments:
Okay, that rainy picture is enough to convince me to move to Georgia tomorrow! So gorgeous!
And I love that Emma tries to come up with the perfect "right" answer. That is so something I would have done as a little kid...
Great pictures! I can see why you like living there.
Lucky! I have a hard time being grateful for the beauty of the brown desert.
Love Emma's response to Andrew's answer. Too funny.
Post a Comment