Dad- Emma
He says she's a good older sibling for her younger siblings. She really is a good girl, good for her brothers and good to her parents. She's a hard worker, loves the Gospel, and is a good example to all. Tonight I was having a hard time gathering my chicks and getting everyone ready for bed and I was very frustrated. Emma hugged my arm and told me she could just go lay me down for a rest and she would take care of the boys. I didn't take her up on it (although tempting) but the offer was touching. I don't know how I'd manage my three kids if I didn't start with an Emma.
Weston- Pillows
Weston falls asleep quickly without a fight so I guess those pillows really are great.
Mom- Sheets
I too love pillows. And I do mean pillows, I've become quite addicted to having multiple pillows to sleep with for my arms and legs. Body pillows rock. But I also really love sheets. Even when it's hot out I still climb into bed and pull a sheet over me because I love the feel of sheets. I love finding cool spots when it's hot out and having that extra layer of coziness when it's cold. Add a down comforter on top of some nice sheets and I am in heaven! I take sheets camping instead of a sleeping bag. I need space to move around and there's nothing like climbing into cozy, clean sheets after roughing it outdoors all day. Jamie doesn't share my passion for sheets. He actually used to sleep on the floor before we got married and now he's content just to crash on top of the blankets sideways in his work clothes. I can't have that, how am I supposed to get into my sheets with him all sprawled out across my bed? Come now let's have order here, I need pajamas, a clean face and room to slip into my sheets. And I can't tolerate crumbs, sand or any sort of grain in my sheets. I need them smooth and clean (even if I'm not). Alright, my bed's looking tempting, I'll wrap this up.
Emma- Neighbors
I didn't have any neighbor pictures but here's Andrew in our neighborhood. Our next door neighbor is Andrew's nursery teacher and is real sweet. They let us come swim any time we want and help out any time we need them (like when my parents house was flooding when they were out of town and they shut off the water and pulled up carpet to dry and put up fans to air things out). Hmm, I need to be a better neighbor and reach out more, because that's the only neighbor I know here but certainly one worth knowing.
Andrew- Baby Einstein
You know the addictive baby/toddler movies that play classical music and show cute little toys and puppets that are supposed to make your kids geniuses. Even Emma's still mesmerized whenever I put one on.


0 comments:
Post a Comment