Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gratitude Attitude

Today we are grateful for:
Gina- Digital Camera
If you haven't noticed I love pictures! I love taking them, I love looking at them, I love editing them, I love sharing them and I just love having them. Pictures make me indescribably happy! I want to take a photography class to learn how to get good ones. So I love having a digital camera so I can take tons of pictures, see what I'm getting, and save them on my computer. I think when we have our own place again I will be filling up as much space as neatly possible with pictures because I love seeing cute, funny and sweet pictures of my kids around the house (because that's not what I see on the real faces of my children all the time).

.
Jamie- The Right to Vote

Don't you just love how their neck pieces match? So cute. Despite the ugliness that inevitably is part of every campaign, it is wonderful to have the freedom to vote and choose our country's leaders.

Emma- Candy
Need I say more?
Andrew (and I quote) "Bed tonight"
And I'll tell you what, after this weekend of Halloween parties, birthday party, five days off of school, family dinners, emergency preparedness workshops, and all manner of late night activity, even the three-year-old was anxious to go to bed.


Weston just pointed at me and smiled.
My Westie is a mama's boy. Even after frustrating evenings trying to get this boy to bed and losing my patience and he's in tears, we'll kneel to pray and the only thing he can think to say is he's grateful for mom-every night. I love all my children, but this one really knows how to melt a heart with his mama love.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Ron said...

Nice post, not too political or controversial :-)