Today (well yesterday, we got home really late) we are (were) grateful for:
Mom- The Temple
My mom babysat yesterday so we could to the temple together. We have such a beautiful temple and it recharges me. I can come home and do what I know I need to do.
Weston- Wall-E
He loves that funny little robot guy!
Jamie- Random Encounters
After the temple we stopped to get a bite at Applebees and ran into these characters (Jamie's brother and his wife). Okay, thankfully they weren't looking like this last night so we were happy to see them and chat. But looking at this picture I think I know why you have night terrors Jeff. Seriously, had you looked like this last night we would have requested a booth on the other side of the restaurant before you saw us.
Andrew- Carter
I've never actually met the kid but he's the only child from nursery Andrew talks about so he must be pretty swell!
Emma- Rascal
Rascal is my parent's dog (well technically my sister's) and Emma is absolutely in love with the creature! My family got Rascal the same year Emma was born so they've grown up together. Here's a great video of her as a toddler chasing the poor animal. Now she's after her brothers for doing the same thing to him. Emma would be horrified to know she ever did this now she sleeps with him and makes sure he's cozy with a blanket and reassures him he's cute and has cleaned up her language and calls him by his real name. I'm grateful for Rascal too, he has put up with my kids for years.

0 comments:
Post a Comment