Today we are grateful for:
Jamie- Horses
He really did mean the animal horses but this picture of the Steeds is the closest thing I have in my picture album. And that's all the depth we get from the dad tonight. One day I think we shall prod deeper into this man's soul but not today.
Weston- Ellie
Weston and I are in a preschool co-op that consists of all of two kids (and the sibling whose house is being used for preschool that week). The other preschooler is his partner in crime Ellie. We wrangled up a couple of friends for our preschool Halloween party and Ellie proclaimed it to be the best Halloween party she'd ever been to and says that Ms. Gina is a nice teacher. We shall be having Ellie back next week.
Andrew- Family Night
Treats and dress-up, Family Night is akin to Halloween some nights. What's not to like?
Emma- Prettiness
"You know pretty things, like you mom." Well Emma, yes you may have another cookie.
Gina- Teachers
This is the magical Ms. McKenna. She runs a tight ship but is lots of fun and loves her "little friends". We are very pleased! I also love that other preschool teacher (who happens to be Weston's primary teacher too. She deserves a halo!) and the sweet primary teachers who love and teach my little lambkins. "It takes a village" and I am grateful for the generous and kind contributors! How dare I ever try to pretend that my kids are wonderful because of me.

3 comments:
I love your thankful posts. I'm thankful, too, but instead of blogging about it, I'll just read yours this year and nod my head that I'm grateful for almost all the things you are.
Horses?! Really?! I like your thankful posts, too.
I love love love that you do this every year! It is so inspiring. We've been telling each other every night since conference what we're grateful for - it would be cute to see years later what things we said. You're on the ball! :) And we miss you.
Post a Comment