Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Few of Our Favorite Things

Today we are Grateful for:

Andrew- Bellybuttons and eyeballs

Ah man, he took mine! But really I'm grateful for my eyeballs so I can see firsthand the stuff going on in these pictures.

Mom- Electricity

So, so grateful to have lights, and air, and computers, and curling irons, and washing machines, and fridges, and microwaves, and....

Weston- McDonalds

Weston enjoyed some golden fries and burgers with Nana last night while mom and dad were at the temple. Gotta love those golden arches.

Jamie- Storms

"I just love the smell and sounds"

Emma- Gymnastics
Emma just started a gymnastics class over at the Leisure Center. She's very excited. And I'm grateful and excited how cheap and convenient the leisure center is. Weston was bummed he couldn't do any classes but he's a little limited with his cast right now. The video above is a Tiny Tot Sports class Emma took many years ago.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Ron said...

all good topics, but Jamie wins out again.