Today We Are Grateful For:
Andrew- Bats
He was watching the final segment of Fantasia this afternoon with the scary demons dancing around and I guess he appreciated those "bats."
Weston- Popcorn
Emma- Our house
I thought this one was interesting because we live with my parents right now but I am grateful they have opened up their home to us.
Mom- My Van
It's an older Ford Windstar so it's nothing stylish or fancy but it fits us all comfortably with storage space and it has proven to be a great vehicle.
Jamie- Diana Ross
She was in his elevator today.
Gina- "How did you know it was her?"
Jamie- "She performing at the colosseum. Who else would be walking around with body guards a fancy dress and big hair?"

1 comments:
Yea, Dianna Ross would be the only one else in Vegas with big hair and body gaurds since Elvis isn't here. I like bats, too...
Post a Comment