Monday, November 22, 2010

Great Things to be Grateful for

Today we are Grateful for:
(and yesterday's)

Weston: Daddy ("because he came home") & My sister

Sometimes he makes big dramatic statements that Emma is the meanest sister in the whole wide world but these two are usually very good friends. They have lots of fun together with their imaginative play and are completely silly. Ididn't mind Emma staying home that extra year before school because these two were able to become buddies and have great bonding time.

Emma- Games & Teeth

Maybe it's because she has two uncles in dental school right now or maybe it's because she has been eating everything lately to fuel her growth spurt but they are useful parts for sure!

Dad- Brothers & juices and -ades (as in lemonade, etc)

He looks all drugged in this cpiture but it's the only brother pic I could find. Jamie went out with his bros for a little bromance the other night to a UNLV game. It's nice to have all the family around.

Andrew- Flowers
Mom- Hot Chocolate & In-laws
I know a lot of people have a hard time with their in-laws, complaining of overbearing MIL's and disfunctional family ties. I really enjoy my in-laws, really! Not because I'm just that good of a person but because they are really easy to like. My mother-in-law is anything but overbearing. She's loving and supportive and would side with me over my husband any day. My father-in-law is witty and kind and an awesome example to my family. My brother and sister-in-laws are all entertaining and are just good people that are involved in our lives and manage to love us as we are. There's no silly sibling spats or hard feelings with the family. I enjoy their witty humor, admire their talents, and am inspired by their examples! I feel immensely blessed to not only enjoy the love and example of being born to goodly parents with righteous siblings but to have married into such an amazing family. I know such a priviledge is rare and wonderful and I am grateful and indebted!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nate said...

Love the Weston and Emma pic!

Unknown said...

Awe, and I love you!!