Thursday, November 6, 2008

Giving Thanks- Day 6

Today I am grateful for:

Couch Covers
When Jamie and I got married someone in my mom's ward was getting rid of their old couches and gave them to us. Actually, our first apartment was a studio so we could only fit the loveseat (which was right by our bed and kitchen) and my mom was kind enough to hold onto the longer couch for us. We were grateful for the couches but the only cute thing in that picture above is the baby. After a couple years we bought some couch covers from some friends (more hand-me-downs) and I made and bought some pillows and wallah... a new couch.
Andrew dipped into the Halloween loot and discovered he loves chocolate! Me too, but not on my couch. We matched the prints to find the culprit (oh wait, just look at his face). But this is one thing I love about my covers, I just spray the spots and toss the cover in the wash. It certainly helps me keep my cool when I find marks like this (all the time).
Ah, so much better than the first pic and look, no more chocolate fingers!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I love all this thankful stuff! You have such a special little family to be thankful for, chocolate fingers and all.