I love your thankful posts! I always read your blog too. Just usually I'm playing catch up :). I love your little family. It's so nice to know how you are doing...being so far away. Love ya!
Hey, you can post a picture of Weston's big brown eyes any ol' time you want!
As far as "jkf" goes...I got a comment on my blog as well. I immediately recognized the initials, but when I read "love ya" at the end, I suspected Bri was behind it. Not that Joslin doesn't love us...I just didn't think he'd be so open about it :) Love ya too Bri!
4 comments:
I love your thankful posts! I always read your blog too. Just usually I'm playing catch up :). I love your little family. It's so nice to know how you are doing...being so far away. Love ya!
BTW, it's me Bri, I just realized Joslin is logged in, haha!
Hi Bri. I was digging through my memory for a name that matched those initials. I'm glad you filled me in because I was worried I was getting too old.
Hey, you can post a picture of Weston's big brown eyes any ol' time you want!
As far as "jkf" goes...I got a comment on my blog as well. I immediately recognized the initials, but when I read "love ya" at the end, I suspected Bri was behind it. Not that Joslin doesn't love us...I just didn't think he'd be so open about it :) Love ya too Bri!
Post a Comment