Today I'm grateful:
That My Kids Are Friends
Sure they fight and get on each others nerves a lot but these two really have some great times together! Weston admires and copies his big sister and Emma's glad to have someone to follow orders. It's fun watching them interact. This is one reason I was hesitant about sending Emma to preschool, I saw their friendship starting to take shape and I didn't want that collapsing because sh'e d be gone all day every day. Sure she'll have to leave him and go to school next year but hopefully they'll have developed their friendship by then and they'll probably need some time apart. Right now they don't mind spending the whole day together. Emma even gets upset when Weston won't go downstairs or to the bathroom with her.
Emma's a good sister and is always loving and complimenting her boys! She helps out with them too. She takes Weston to read stories with her when he's tired and sometimes puts him down for his naps.
Andrew loves the kids and wants to get in on the action! Anytime there's a love fest Andrew has to be there.
I'm glad to see my boys starting to do things together. I even enjoy them being mischeivious together because, at least they're getting along.
This is a follow up to my Happy Co-workers post. Weston recently decided he wanted to start baking with us. Emma's been good to accomodate him. She sees that everyone gets a turn pouring ingredients and teaches him everything she knows about baking.
Andrew has the same love and admiration for Weston that Weston has for Emma. Until recently Weston merely tolerated Andrew for the most part. Now they have fun together. Andrew loves to get positive attention from his brother and Weston's glad some one finds him so entertaining.
0 comments:
Post a Comment