Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thankfuls- Day 16

Today I am grateful for:

Primary
We had our primary program today. This isn't it, this is at a pioneer breakfast, but it was the only primary pic I could find. I've been in the primary presidency awhile now and was in charge of the program. I asked the kids questions to get script for the program and some of the kids wrote their own talks and bore their testimonies. I love seeing the gospel through a child's eyes, so simple and perfect. Yes, it's good to be an adult and find deeper levels of gospel learning but how good it is to be reminded of how beautiful and pure it is in it's basic elements. Even though I wrote the program and read over it many times, I still got tears in my eyes as those children bore their testimonys in both word and song. What an inspired program Primary is.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: