Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Happiness= Priceless

We sort of had a theme going. Emma's Tinkerbell, Weston's suppose to be Peter Pan, I'm a pirate (Ms. Smee), and Andrew's...a lost boy. I had too much fun with costumes this year! To outfit all four of us (plus Jamie's nerd costume for work)-$4.00! Sweet! My costume was just stuff I had in the house (except the jar lid earrings from the Barkers).

Andrew's cute pumpkin costume was one my mother-in-law gave Emma when she was this age, so everyone's had a turn in it.

I found an oversized turtleneck for $2 I used to make Weston's shirt, hat, and shoes. He wore the pjs Grandma gave him underneath and I had the string and leaves in the house and acorns from the backyard. I was going for Peter Pan but some thought he was Robin Hood or even Link from Zelda.

This is the dress Nana gave Emma, I just added to it and made some wings and hair clips.

I was pretty dang proud of these wings!


We met up with the neighbor girls for trick-or-treating! My kids love these girls and they're so good to my kids!

This was definitely the coolest house on our round. The kids are gawking at the drooling skeleton.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Great job on the costumes! Couldn't Jamie just wear what he always wears for the nerd outfit? :o)

Jodi Jean said...

good job, the costumes look GREAT!

i love your face in the first picture ... those earrings are fabulous!